Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Design

Spread me out on the ground like a tent before You, O Lord
Pore over every thread
Examine every stitch
Press the weight of Your glory upon me
And iron out every crease
Straighten every wrinkle

Brood over me
As You contemplate Your intentions for me
Let my finished pattern fill Your mind
And impress it upon me by the force of Your will
May I yield to Your tailoring
May I conform to the weaving of Your hand

May You stand back and gaze upon me
With satisfaction and delight--
The finished work of Your design

"In Him, we were also chosen as God's own, having been predestined according to the plan of Him Who works out everything by the counsel of His will.." (Eph 1:11)

"For those God foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, that He might be the firstborn among many brothers and sisters." (Rom 8:29)

"And we all, who with unveiled faces contemplate the Lord's glory, are being transformed into His image with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, Who is the Spirit." (2 Cor 3:18)

No comments:

Post a Comment