Thursday, November 11, 2021

Seeing The Son


All my life I prided myself on my strength

Until You showed me I wasn’t strong

All those years spent thinking I was right 

Until You finally showed me I was wrong 


“Prepare me, O Lord!

Give me dreams and visions 

Show me that You are truly there!”

Be still, My daughter 

Let Me teach you of faith

First, pick up the cross you must bear


“Oh Lord, I trust you completely!”

Yes daughter, until you don’t. 

“But Lord, I will follow You implicitly!”

Yes daughter, until you won’t


Father, why do I struggle with these things that are true?

Why do I hesitate and question You?

How will my heart find the strength that it needs?

How will I ever work your marvelous deeds?


“Lord, help me please! 

Show me how it is done!”

I did, my daughter 

I sent you my Son 


(1 John 4:9,0) This is how God’s love was revealed among us: God sent His one and only Son into the world, so that we might live through Him. And love consists in this: not that we loved God, but that He loved us and sent His Son as the atoning sacrifice for our sins.


(Col 1:27,28) To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. He is the one we proclaim, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone fully mature in Christ.


(James 3:17,18) But the wisdom that comes from heaven is first of all pure; then peace-loving, gentle, accommodating, full of mercy and good fruit, impartial, and sincere. Peacemakers who sow in peace reap a harvest of righteousness.